- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 8
NacerFRACOFIDIS, SOLUTIONS CREDITS
the day's winner
All went well this week. I won two stages and the green jersey. That will give me confidence for the French championship and the... read more
I can't believe it. I couldn't expect to go any better today. The legs were tired after yesterday. My whole team suffered today... read more
- 06/14Race summary - Stage 8
- 06/14On board with Geoffrey SOUPE &...
- 06/13Race summary - Stage 7
- 06/14Chris Froome wins the Dauphiné for...
- 06/14Simon Yates: "I'm happy with fifth...
- 06/14Nacer Bouhanni: "The Dauphiné is the...
- 06/14Tejay van Garderen: "Froome isn't...
- 06/14Chris Froome: "I was excited all the...
- 06/14Remember one year ago...
Receive exclusive news about Critérium du Dauphiné